Thursday, March 22, 2012

Found Panorama


     I chose this photo because the beach is my favorite place to be. This particular panoramic shot was taken in Hawaii. I have been to Hawaii before and would love to visit again. That is why this seemed to be the perfect shot to choose. I really enjoyed how the sky changes throughout the picture as well. In the corner of the right shot you can see the sun setting which is calming and beautiful. Another interesting aspect of this photo is how the beach curves. This makes me think of paradise, which is the perfect reason to choose a picture. 


     This picture shows the immaculate colors that nature can have. Fall is  a beautiful season. It is not my favorite season but it does have very pretty colors. These trees look as if they could have been painted. The colors seem unreal. And the very pale blue, almost gray, sky really makes the leaves stand out. I recognized that this shot was panorama because of the shadowing. The left and right both have shadows in the shots, but the middle is perfectly clear. The picture looks very simple but it seems that deep in the forest a conflict of some sort is happening. So the picture is also somewhat mysterious. Many aspects make this a colorful and amazing picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment